Thursday, September 6, 2012

recent life

have been long long time no update this blog already...
is i become more mature or not that bored in life...?
or just because of lazy....

im officially graduated...
ended my 3 and the half years study life...
but the graduation convocation still have to wait until Nov...
and now i just simply wasting my time doing nothing can be say so...
working in family business...
looking job that was not related with my study...

to be honest...
i really don't like what i was study...
force myself to do so not because of myself...
im more prefer those unhealthy job..LOL
dealer...steward...bar tender....
but is difficult for me to looking for this kind of job.....

and now im just waiting my leg to recover...
take out the steel plate inside my leg...
only noticed it was 10mm x 38cm...
how long was it...LOL
now still using crutches walking..
without it im just a "bai ka" people...

quite miss the time spend with my dearest babies...
outing...shopping...trip...clubbing...and whatever things we done before...
hiking...climbing...waterfall...muar...clubssss...!! 
love you guys....!! 

No comments: