Friday, October 15, 2010

intern life

seem like long time no update my blog already...
my intern life like getting more and more boring..!!
why i have to have so boring life at there...
really quite regretted why am i choosing this company...
why i so choosy salary too low don't want...
not interested don't want...
now do this boring job...

the most interesting job that i did until now is product photography...
this is one of the picture that i have taken when i was bored...



i don't know why people like fishing so much...
cause i felt that it's not interesting at all..
everyday fishing at my office..@@
today my boss told me...
see the dustbin then can realized that how much sweets that u have eaten..!!
that is true...my dustbin no paper all are sweets..!!

but i think i wont feel bored next week...
PS the picture that i taken...
but quite sienz also lohh..!! hahahaha...

i love weekend but why you all are not around...!!

No comments: