Saturday, September 18, 2010

dream

4 more days..!!
the 21st years old is coming..!!
people asked me...
how u going to celebrate this big day...
no do party?!
i answered:" 21st is birthday...20 also is birthday...!!"
the only different is older already...

can i recall how my brother celebrated his 21st ahh..?!
i cant remember but i think as usual...
a cake and family..!!
of course how he celebrate with his friend i don't know lahh...

what i expected my 21st birthday...
ermm...
honestly saw my friends all made so big party...
don't desire it that is lying lohh..!!
but i can understand it is a very trouble thing...
if my friends...7up...family is around me celebrate with me...
its enough..!!
even how simple is it..!! it also happiness..!!

i remember last time i wrote what i wish to get...
i really got it..!
and they never saw my blog..haha
and this year what i desire to have?!
money money money...!! i want a lots of money..!!
i want to be billionaire that is people can't give me..!!
hope the God can understand me and let me won lottery...
i want buy a car..a house..have a maid...have my own business...!!
i want stop my study...focus on the business and go look for the world..!!
when can this dream realized...

frankly i don'y know what i want this year...!!
bought watch to my friend for 21st birthday...
i felt i don't need it is because i can buy those cheap cheap d and wear it...
because is can change it depends on my mood...
clothes i got lots...
jeans shop got lots...
formal i don't need it.. i wont do office boy in the future...hahaha..!!
then what i need ahh?
haiix..!!

i think when my friend buy my present sure very trouble and don't know what to buy lohh..!!
ermm...even myself don't know...haiix

No comments: