Thursday, April 15, 2010

worse exam

i never had a exam that i had nervous as this...
i never had a exam that i will prepared early as this...
i never had a exam that i will went to the venue early as this...

omg...
i was really worry really nervous and stress for my exam yesterday....
i never had the feeling like this..
is it i have not enough prepare...?
before the exam night i had felt that i really have lots of things haven't covered..
i really have no enough time to study already...
how...i felt helpless...
but no one can help me...
typing SOS but who will come to help?!!!~

1 day 2 calculation paper...
i really will die and die...
1st paper was ACC this was my funeral...
i saw the question...
i know how to do...
but i did the silly mistake....
sale i wrote as purchase...
purchase i wrote as sale...
lost my 25 marks for sure...!!!
then for the cash flow i should know how to do...
but i forgot to applied a formula...!!!
lost my marks there again...

funeral ahhh funeral...
even i had think of the worse but will i still cant release it...
sad...!!! this was a first time i finished my exam i feel to cry...!!!
i know i may retake for this subject already...haiix...

2nd paper....STA
this paper is better than ACC...
cause the question is more familiar with me...
but still got lots i cant did and may did it wrong...
i got some answer is diff from few friends...
but they got the same...!! that's mean?!!~
i asked my friends before the exam...
but since there are preparing for score A no time to care about me...
whatever lahh...forgone it ...!!!!

whole day i had no consume any food...
until 12am...!!!
was this supper or my dinner+ lunch?!!!
hahaha....

azaaza fighting for mine last paper bahh...
MGT a chance that you can score A....!!!

No comments: