Saturday, April 24, 2010

messy writing

it was a happy day...!!!
yesterday i went out with xiaohan and joey in the separated time...
during the afternoon i hang out with xiaohan...
we went to CS and choose friends' birthday presents...
until the end bought 3 necklace...
and the staff there praise my hair color so nice...
wow...!!! haha...
then we go the the souel garden have our buffet lunch...

the food there ok ok only...
but we sitting there and look at outside people...
then said this people and that people....
met so many familiar people there...
we also met weizhang at there...
then go to his work place and chat a while...
after that we went to roibo have a drink and take picture...
everyone are staring at us....

so weird...!!! why people cant take pic ahh...
take pic must find a secret place ahhh...idiot...
then after that she sent me back to my home...

when i reach home...
a surprise thing happened...
my dad asked me sent he to work...
and drive his car ohhh...
wow...never got this thing happened...

i went out with joey and eevan around 9pm...
joey come to fetch me...
wow..today have 1st time sit so many people d car...
we went to junk sale first...
but then not thing can let me buy....
i wanted to buy a shirt but no size...sad...
starbucks shirt...
after that we met weizhang and go to have my dinner...
we went to erjiu d wantan mee there...
then go to austin "insane house"...


van met a people that she don wish to meet...
then she was so emo that time...
but we still have fun there...
then weizhang sent us back to home...

No comments: