Tuesday, January 5, 2010

im back!!

i reached the hell again...
this hell is call INTI...
haiix...
said goodbye to my familiar place people and 7up...
even is not bear it...
but still have to do it...
cause the destiny i was chosen here..

really very appreciated...
thank you to you all accompany during my holiday...!!
typed msg all was what i want to say....
although this holiday had regretful and disappointed...
but i be the initiative one already...
how about he i don't know...!!!
just can wished he all the best....

this really is a hell...
omg...
im living in the hell....
just 2months holidays...
my room become so dusty so dirty...!!
what the!!
i cant clean it...
seem as cant be clean...
my pillow my bedsheets my clothes...
all got the cupboard's smell~!!! @@
and it is so dirty...!!
shit lahhh...!!!!!!

later have to go enroll for this semester...!!
tired...!!
hope this semester is going to be more smooth...

No comments: