Wednesday, January 13, 2010

apple 21st bday

today is my dear birthday~!!
apple...~! happy 21st birthday!!!
wow...
is an adult already ohhh....lol

we went to mybox to celebrated her birthday...
my 1st sing in 2010...
was given to u...
i felt not well on my throat before went to sing...
after sang my throat is more worse not...!!
omg...~!!!
we bought a secret recipe cheese cake...~!!!
raspberry cheese cake...
it is a nice cake but now i afraid it~
because there was leave more...
and no one want to have it...
so i have it...
made me feel so awful now...~!!!!

after we had finished our singing session...
we have the next was snow spray session...
made apple as a snow man...lol

this was a fun night and i have sang until very shong ahhh...~!!!
but tomorrow having 8am class...
is considered the class may "cancel"....


No comments: