Sunday, November 22, 2009

love

if one day i say I LOVE U to you...
will you feel surprise...
will u accept me...
or u will leaving me...

I LOVE YOU...
can let two stranger have intimate relation...
it also can let friend become stranger...
if i love you is it can let you know that?!...
but....
if one day i really love you please let me refuse myself...
love a people that cannot be love is mistake in mistake....
love a people that no been home that is wrong in mistake...
this love just pay out by one person it won't have consequence...
is a dream that cannot get it....
if continue this love may get regret...

Love is just a word until you find someone who will give its definition...
when it will arise...
when it can meet a right person...
when it can meet the person at the right time...

No comments: