Sunday, October 25, 2009

the days he don't have phone

is be used the days don't have handphone....
it bring the peace days and boring days to me...
maybe it's inconvenience to other...
is difficult to find me....
now i am semi-secluded from the outer world...
because internet still there....
made me can't isolate the world... lolz....
the most inconvenience thing to me is no alarm clock....
made me over slept then skipped class....
link to another side maybe is a good for students....
no phone don't know the time also...
haiix

exam is approach...
but jIIn still online everyday...
facebook...drama...game....eating and sleeping....
can u do some things is related to ur exam...
can u spend u time to study....
promise to uself...
IF the exam u know how to do....
u can change a new mobile phone...
can this be your impulse...??!!!
+U lahhh....
God were not help the people who have never put effort to do things....


No comments: