Wednesday, September 30, 2009

moody

my heart said:" he is paining...is vexing...is annoying..."
i asked:" why you will feel like this?"
this few day i don't know i'm happy or moody...
really don't know...
maybe this second i was smiled but next second was emo....
haiix...
i know the reason why...
but i don't know how to solve it...
i really hopeless...
and feel no one can help me...
why i will said like this...
i have been asked someone to help me....
but the people who help me also can't solve the problem...
im too overbearing...
i want the consequence as my wished....
the people who help me also felt difficult...
should i give up the consequence and desire other consequence...
but my heart will fell guilty...
why u want to make me so difficult...
haiix....
moody emo and sad...
i really don't know who can help me now...
seem the people can help me all are not stand at my side...
arghhhh....

No comments: