Wednesday, September 2, 2009

how to decided my future study

those annoyed things settle already...
temporary not need to annoy anymore...
enrolled...
what i choose...how i decided...
i hesitated IB and FIN...
then before i want to use the coin to decide...
i asked peach about FIN...
but still don't know how to choose...
she suggested me the same method...==!!
head is IB...tail is FIN...
study STA too much already...
probability~tree diagram~always coins...
but if i use this method to choose what i want to study...
i will throw and throw and throw....
it never be end...

finally i do it but not did by me...
i found down 6 paper..
wrote 6 people name...
then i random choose one...
asked the people help me to throw the coin...
this morning i received the result...
it was head...
so enrolled IB....
it sound as play game...
but both is my choice just can choose one...

No comments: