Tuesday, September 22, 2009

bdaY

21st of sept
s3v3nUp help me celebrate my birthday and also help xiongz celebrate his belated birthday...
i not need to spend any expenses ohhh...
so happiness hope that always is my bday...
lolz...
go where played today...
we went to chafing dish...

then went to Jusco wanna to watch tsunami...
but FULL!!!!!
then continued went to sutera mall buy somethings...
after that went to a cafe that outside sutera mall...
INBOX cafe...
how to said!!!! this place quite good...
maybe my friends can go and try it...
i like the spicy chicken wings!!!!

then we go to"dazuiba" karaoke...
the services there not bad wohhh...
but just say a guy only lahhh...haha...really GOOD ahhh...

0.00am
happy birthday to me...
the 1st people bless me was my brother...
then is miki...
after that i received a call...is my dear joey...
after that is
bobz...apple...xiongz...juanjing...selene...darren...ginny..sis...ufongh...zixuan...meifong...sihui...
shirley(PLKN)...liwei...ahhai...saykhuan...kenny...guifeng...linz...weilun...catherine...veini...
unknow(SG no..i think was senz)...leiiz...

lets talk about my present...
i got a levis wallet and a ps2...
the ps2 i felt really want to scold people lahh...
ad no money le still spend lots money buy this....
haiyo...
but i really like it...because that was given by ur all....
i understood the reason y u gave me this...
thanks a lots my bro n "dear"...
love ur all...muackz...

the present i wished to get...
wanna to know...
1st is ur acc celebrate bday is ad a best present for me...
so not need any expensive present....(i got it ad)
2nd Addidas jacket...
my dream and i hope that i can achieve myself
3rd handphone...W995 o Idou...
4th DSLR

No comments: