Monday, May 11, 2009

again d genting trip

finally i came back inti again....
maybe this is my 3rd home....
went i come back feel comfortable....
maybe is tired!!!....

Saturday i went to Genting again...
inside 1 week i had going to genting 2 times....
haiiz....
but this time is go to be nanny!!!....
but this time quite happy...
because i sat merry-go-round....
that my dream!!!...
because of my dear cousin i can sit that....
then sitting at Starbucks drink the "dark berry mocha"....
enjoy the alone time.....

this Sunday is Mother's day....
wish my mum happy mother's day...
sorry for i can't give u a unforgettable mother's day....
i with my family went to my relative wedding dinner.....
from genting go KLCC....
from KLCC go xiaohui house...
then she bring us go to the dinner's hotel.....

happy mother's day to my dear mother...
I love U.....
I'm not good in express myself...
no wonder u want to envy that action....


No comments: