Tuesday, April 21, 2009

go bck secondary sch

i went back to school took my SPM sijil....
i really realize that why "they" can do everything with inefficient...
know people sitting there and wait...
then can do other thing...
haiiz....
i don't know why i get in this stupid school before...

i want to find 2 teacher teach me before...
one i go to her office...
she is not in...
then by accident i meet other teacher i wish to find...
xiao ping(chinese pronoun...)
she still remember my name...
when she look at me at the first time say out my name....
haha...
she really is a very good teacher.....
and very responsible person...

then i see a stupid action people beside her...
who is this people...
kao.....
if she ask me this question i wont answer her lohh...
damn hate this person d...
say want retire still stick at there...
haiiz...

No comments: