Wednesday, April 1, 2009

presentation


this semester first presentation and second presentation together...
one day had two presented...
but in different different venue and also different wear...
this is the first time presented wear informal wear...
i thought this would be more comfortable and more relax...
but the "flesh and blood" prove me I'm wrong...
so nervous...
can't presented well...
not a good performed....
even i don't know what i had presented ...
IT present seven wonder of the world...
so weird...

second presented in the same day...
but this must wear formal wear...
don't know why I like wear formal....
that let me feel I'm a successful person...
more smart...
the situation is same with the first present....
worst...
i like people's good praise...
who don't like that...
wear this formal wear....
one classmate Botswana's student...
said:" you wear this look smart."
but i wont wear that every day....
because my mental is sober...
wont cause a praise not things to do also wear that...

i want to learn...
learn how to use the right grammar and English write blog...
when can i did it....
when can in my blog all is English words...
and not grammatical problem...

final coming soon...
but i still show lazy...
don't want study...
jinnz when you want to start you study...
when you wan to prepare for final....
maybe still is last minute just start study...

hope i can get a very good result in this semester final...
so that i wont disappointed who have support me....
can i get the certificate in this semester's final exam...
try my best..

GOOD LUCK!!!
for all my friends who want to sit for Final Exam...


No comments: