Friday, October 3, 2008

no ppl will help u...effort bahhh...

people is study...
I'm study also...
but why what study I study can't go into my brain...
why people can easily to understand...
but I use 3 day study that is nothing....
CFP....
why i take this course...
why i choose Inti...
stay at JB then can effort with vinz and leiiz lohhh...

I missed what we do in secondary school...
we study at super together...
we cheat when exam...
we go here and there together....

but at here I just can think...
how can i improve my English...
how can i study hard...
how can i pass in final exam..
English is the most important things in college...
regret why don't always waste time don't go Cambridge...

haiiz...
boz go to PJcad already...
can meet he...
but now i really not free...
more 2 week lahhh...
when i finish this test 1st...

No comments: